- New releases: Tor.com (horror and genre benders)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Miniature libraries.
- Ficlet about a changeling child.
- Brief insight into LotR.
- A LotR fitness challenge.
- Learn about remora.
- Funny short story about Chris Hadfield calling his wife from the ISS.
- Intergenerational translation.
- A celebration of spring.
- This would make me smile if I saw it in my neighborhood.
- Mostly zucchini, but a few grapes and one bonus melon.
- 1977 – impressive!
- Like snowshoes, but way more awkward.
- There are some bits I kind of like, but mostly it’s just Too Much.
- This is kind of fun, but it sure doesn’t look like it’s an actual treehouse.
- I’m not convinced.
- I don’t even know where to start with this one.
- Or this one.
- This one, either.
- This one’s unintentionally terrifying.
- :horrified face:
- This would be a Very Bad Idea now.
- I never realized that Spam had so much competition back in the day. Another.
- What the heck is the collection off the right edge of the 2nd photo?!!!
- Nowhere for the eye to rest, among other things.
- This Looks SO Dangerous.
- These do look unsafe for the clumsy or unwary.
- Skull carpet.
Mayhem looking very action-packed!
5 thoughts on “Linkity’s just watching the snow fly by”
I love the Diana Wynne Jones LOTR quote! I hadn’t really thought about that before. Though about the LOTR walking challenge… you can also make your own tracker (or there’s an app) and “walk to Mordor” yourself without paying hundreds of dollars. I mean, the medals look neat, but that’s a lot of money.
Wow! That house remodel would make me smile, too. I especially love the tiling on the stairs.
The SFX on that email ad look kinda like fuzzy yarn, NGL…
100% agree on the house you said it Too Much. I like a few of the rooms, but mostly I would find it exhausting. And yeah… that is not a “treehouse.” Fun, but it would also get exhausting with the theming.
Wow. A gun for tollbooths? That is SUCH a bad idea… O.o
Cute kitties are cute! 😀
A recent post from Nicole @ BookWyrm Knits..Re-read Review: Phoenix and Ashes & The Serpent’s Shadow
That weird collection looks like wig stands, but since they seem to be encased in lucite boxes and look different, maybe they are specially shaped wig stands for unusual shaped heads. Just a guess.
So – Spork and Spam. Now one is a fork/spoon combo that mostly fails as both, and the other is 99.9% of the Electronic Mail since 1977. You know, back in the day, only the very rich could afford Electronic Mail, and they’re still using it to help spread their inheritances around.
That ain’t the way we Dress A Pig for Easter in my house.
Love the caption: Allied Chemical makes the raw materials, not the finished water “shoes”. Kinda like saying “We’re cool, but we have some pretty flaky friends.”
I’m wondering if I can put my Sack O Sauce and Can O Meat in the Trojan 2000 and drive over to the Climax Washer to get rid of the mess from when Tiny Betsy grabbed the wrong bottle? Want a nightmare? Give her tummy a sqeeze and watch the Reeking Smatch shoot out of her eyes, like quarters out of a Toll Gun. Which, btw, needs to be modified to a full automatic with double banana clips to handle today’s tolls! Of course, if I hadn’t been driving alone, Hitler wouldn’t have lost it in the passenger seat, and I wouldn’t have a Adolf Wetsy puddle to get rid of.
Yeah that is not a tree house
I have no words.
I’ll just back away slowly.