- New releases: Tor.com (YA SFF), Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Quotes from Welcome to Night Vale.
- “Is it worth reading if I forget everything I read?” I’ve always felt like it is, and I’m very much a tabula rasa reader.
- “The houses grew straight out of the ground.“
- Testing “waterproof” black inks.
- History of the exclamation mark.
- Rejected princesses: Sutematsu Oyama.
- I absolutely did not know that beetle wings were used in such a fashion. (BAD PUN)
- Island dwarfism/gigantism.
- “Yes, it’s March again“.
- Some Minnesnowta snowplow names.
- “I want to believe” mittens.
- This applies to so many things – knitting included.
- Unusual dragons.
- Mesmerizing painting.
- How did I not hear about this before?!
- One of those weird houses, with commentary.
- “Active gaming footwear” for when you’re sitting at your computer playing computer games.
- Patch from Gatorade “that tells you how much Gatorade to drink”.
- SO TRUE.
All Souls Near and Nigh, A Crown of Iron and Silver, and A Vigil in the Mourning (Soulbound 2-4) by Hailey Turner. Ok paranormal romance series about a werewolf and a mage who now works for a government bureau that deals with supernatural crimes.
The Ghost and the Dead Deb (Haunted Bookshop Mystery 2) by Alice Kimberly/Cleo Coyle. Ok series about a woman running a bookshop in a small Rhode Island town and solving mysteries with the help of the ghost of a 1940s PI.
She probably did! They’re out and about quite a bit these days. It’s possible Harry will learn his name as “Oh, Harry” (despairingly)…