- New releases: AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Listen to a free horror story.
- Murderbot animation.
- Bookshelf nooks.
- Oh, you should definitely read this lovely little short story.
- I would love to read the novel-length version of this premise!
- Halloween posters from NASA.
- “What would you take to the moon?“
- I guess 102 years doesn’t really change the pandemic experience, does it? NOT AT ALL.
- “Healthcare isn’t an opinion.“
- “Pandemic depression is about to collide with seasonal depression. Make a plan, experts say.“
- Thank you. This is a good reminder.
- I’m in.
- Pheasant coucals are very cool looking birds.
- “Researchers finally figured out how octopuses taste [things] with their arms”.
- “Fluid dynamics in all its glory.“
- What is asexuality?
- COVID-19 fight scene.
- xkcd on falling back. Hover cursor/long-press for caption.
- So true!
- BUSTED. That’s, um, kinda what linkity is at this point. 😀
- Untitled goose Halloween.
- Over 50 one-pot meals.
- Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip muffins.
- 80 easy desserts.
- Disney, WHY? SO CREEPY.
- Mark Hamill for Biden. The Avengers for Joe Biden.
- 45 commits v0ter fraud.
- BOOM. And BOOM.
The Color of Law: The Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein. Be prepared to be horrified and enraged.
The Library of the Unwritten (Hell’s Library #1) by AJ Hackwith. Good enough to suck me in, even though I never shook the comparisons to another series or two.
Flashback photo of Mayhem from 2015!