Keep your fingers crossed on that! 😀
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Read as someone develops a new obsession for bookbinding.
- A timely Langston Hughes’ poem via BookwyrmKnits.
- Horror-themed socks with bookish roots.
- Milicent Patrick.
- Joe Biden has an island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- “A collection of lost places” in Alaska.
- …well, I GUESS.
- Thank you, person on Facebook – I needed to hear that, too.
- “Trick or Yeet!“
- A woman time travels back to talk to her past self at various points in 2020. Start with the first video for maximum impact. (Thanks, Jeanne!)
- Saga of the giant sunfish in Massachusetts.
- Giant ancient cat drawing in Peru.
- A cursed human fact.
- And a cursed snapping turtle fact.
- “…and everything was perfect.“
- Bedtime IS very difficult.
- This doesn’t even read like much of a stretch, does it?!
- You go, David Attenborough! And you, too, Dan Rather!
- I, too, have taken a photo of this Minnesota attraction.
- Wisconsin gothic.
- Chicken and black bean enchiladas.
- Two-ingredient emergency cake.
- 25 pumpkin desserts.
- Hershey’s, wtf?
1919 by Eve L Ewing. An exploration of the Chicago Race Riot of 1919 (part of the “Red Summer” in the US) via haunting poetry.
Electric Arches by Eve L Ewing. Some more haunting poetry from Ewing.
Other Worlds Than These edited by John Joseph Adams. Pretty good collection of parallel world and portal stories that started out a lot stronger than it finished.
“Neener, neener, neener!” -Chaos
3 thoughts on “Linkity’s hopeful next week will be less crazy”
I enjoyed reading about Milicent Patrick. I loved “The Creature from the Black Lagoon” when I was a kid.
Eeek. Those are some spooky socks.
I love “trick or yeet”! That seems so perfect for this year.
And I feel the bedtime is hard one so much. Have you seen (I’m sure you have seen) the revenge bedtime procrastination thing? That is 100% me this year.
A recent post from Nicole..Clear Your Sh*t Readathon
We deserve medals when we make it to bed