- My heart breaks for the West Coast right now. Eerie photos. Bladerunner 2049 or San Francisco? With soundtrack and more for comparison…
- “The Price of Keeping Our Heads Down”.
- I’m glad this cursed bird is long extinct.
- Giant otters are not extinct.
- Tessellating book quilt anyone?
- “Knit a watermelon wedge snuggle sack”.
- Pallas cat has QUESTIONS.
- Â “Lockdown fatigue solutions”.
- “Wrist-mounted acoustic GPS”.
- Dragon lanterns and signs.
- “You’re not a product.“
- Oh, this would be a great story!
- Scottish lockdown sketchbooks.
- BOOM. And BOOOOOM.
- “The inconvenient truth about library eCollections”.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- A little song about unions from the Mountain Goats for Labor Day.
Citizen: A American Lyric by Claudia Rankine. I am not sure I understood it all, but what I did understand packed a wallop.
Dead Things, Broken Souls, Hungry Ghosts, Fire Season, and Ghost Money (Eric Carter 1-5) by Stephen Blackmoore. Entertaining series set in LA about a necromancer who’s been away for 15 years but returns after his sister is murdered. Warning that the 4th and 5th books end on cliffhangers. GRRRRRR. Also, Fire Season hits pretty hard with the fires in California right now.
City of the Lost by Stephen Blackmoore. Sort of a prequel for the Eric Carter series, but set before Eric Carter returned to LA.
Chaos is SO over being photographed, apparently!