I’m taking several virtualÂ book arts classes in September and October that are on Thursday evenings, so do not be surprised if there’s no linkity or only the most minimal of linkity. On the plus side, by the end of October, I will only need 3.5 more “graduate” credits to completed my Advanced Book Arts Certificate through the Minnesota Center for Book Arts! 🙂
- New releases: Tor.com (scifi, fantasy, horror/genre benders, YA SFF) and Smart Bitches (romance)
- Allie Brosh (Hyperbole and a Half) has written a second book, due out on September 22.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- A virtual exhibition of the book arts.
- A refresher on what “gnu terry pratchett” means.
- In which JKR somewhat misrepresents “returning” the Ripple of Hope.
- How wizards get discovered??
- “You work as the minor villain every new hero has to beat for their very first battle“.
- THE most florid sentence?
- “Great lost sentences“.
- “A librarian’s hoard“.
- …well, it’s not WRONG, I guess.
Think, Learn, Make, Do, VOTE
Life in These Pandemic Times
- “How face shields and valve masks fail to stop infectious droplets“.
- COVID-19 “antibodies can last at least four months”.
- “The unexpected joy of the worst summer of our lives“.
- “Spare a thought for all the computers that didnâ€™t sign up for this shit“.
- “When I say lean…“
- In which we are all Frog and Toad.
- In which some plants are rescued from certain death.
- Oh, what a difference six months makes.
Finna by Nino Cipri. What if you worked at IKEA and a wormhole opened up during your shift? A fun and thoughtful short novel based on that premise (and more).
“Yes, I AM still exceptionally beautiful, thank you!” -Mayhem