- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance), Gizmodo (SFF)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more!
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from The Pen Addict.
- The antiracism books being requested at libraries last month.
- JSTOR is allowing 100 free articles/month without institutional affiliation through the end of the year.
- An October Daye speculation, reblogged by Seanan McGuire herself.
- “Fixing plot holes again” – a comic about the Weasley twins.
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- “Court rules Facebook widgets can be considered wiretaps”.
- The FDA has temporarily relaxed food labeling rules. ARGH.
- An interview with Layla F. Saad about antiracism.
- Some “ways white people can make life less frustrating for people of color”.
- “Your Black Friend” – a short animated film.
- “Things white people can do for racial justice”.
- “My privilege will try to make me complicit by default.”
- “How to make your activism and advocacy permanent”.
- “Serpico on police racism: ‘We have this virus among us.'”
- “Javan mouse deer” exist.
Life in These Pandemic Times
- “Public health messaging, protests, and the pandemic”.
- Coronavirus risks based on activity.
- “How masks protect us from the coronavirus”: A refresher.
- Some thoughts on viruses.
- 2020, PLEASE.
- Referring to the kpop fans who reserved most of the tickets for 45’s Tulsa
- How to safely purchase a book in a bookstore now, myjetpack-style.
- This did not go where I expected, but it was fun!
- “The world is just awesome”.
- Can you identify all the cult shows and films referenced in this picture?
- Two very powerful videos: “March March” by The Chicks and “Are You Really Down?” by UPRISING.
- An excellent election 2020 sign from my neighborhood.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- A paper in Thailand reporting on the US like the US reports on some other countries…
- “There are so many reasons it’s hilarious that  thinks he looks like the Lone Ranger in a mask”.
- John Legend singing Gordon Ramsay insults.
- Evening ritual gone awry.
- I suspect the vacuum cleaner was out earlier…
- Pet training gone awry.
- Rolling with it when things go wrong for the forecaster on the news.
Making Our Way Home: The Great Migration and the Black American Dream by Blair Imani. This covers from 1865 through 1979 and I found it very helpful for helping me understand more how things got to where they are. I wish it would’ve included a few more recent decades, tbh. Great illustrations!