- New releases: Tor.com (fantasy, sf, ya sff, genre-benders) and AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And cover snark.
- 10 standalone fantasy novels for when “series fatigue” hits.
- Cat!Crowley and Cat!Aziraphale on cat!nip.
- GF chocolate chunk banana cake.
- Wintry northern Minnesota.
- A cake that would fit in well in northern Minnesota.
- The Journal of Recreational Linguistics.
- A Field Guide to Roadside Wildflowers at Full Speed.
- A town underground.
- Goodbye, Katherine Johnson.
- Texas gothic.
- “You can now draw perfect circles on Etch-A-Sketch”.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs lost to a 42-year old Zamboni driver emergency goaltender who works for their minor league team. Steve Dangle had a few thoughts about that, lol.
- If you use or are considering using GoodRx, you probably want to read about their information sharing.
- “GIF” peanut butter.
- “Cakes” made from noodles.
- Sliced mayonnaise.
- “Cats are basically pet monsters”.
- A very crabby black kitten. Cheetah and babies!
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Very good fantastical tale set in the late 19th and early 20th century – there are multiple, seemingly disconnected nonlinear story threads that slowly spiral together in quite unexpected (to me, at least!) ways.
“Ignoring you until you put that camera away, Mom!!!” -Mayhem