D’oh! Last minute server updating killed my linkity time, so let’s see what I can get done in 15 minutes or so…
- New releases: Tor.com (genre-benders, scifi, fantasy, YA SFF) and AAR (romance)
- Linkity and cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity and knitting linkity from kmkat.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- I find these Middle Earth travel posters more depressing than anything…
- Did you hear there’s going to be a video game called Lord of the Rings: Gollum?
- In related news… 😉
- And also – now there’s Desktop Goose.
- A comic that will make you think.
- Seems like this might be a repeat, but… “The unholy union of Catholic tumblr and math tumblr“.
- Gravity is rough when you’re an astronaut readjusting.
- “Failed first drafts: Louisa May Alcott“.
- You go, Fate of Cthulhu tabletop game creators!
- If I had to see it, you have to see it. (Not gross or anything!)
- Duolingo, I have questions.
- Fanciest of squirrels!
- Kitty see, kitty do?
- Tough times in Newfoundland.
- I can’t say that I agree.
- “What to do if your book’s too big: An alignment chart“.
- 44 vegan dinners.
- Pumpkin spice French toast.
- Oh dear. Bambi‘s getting a Lion King-style “live action” remake.
- Cake Wrecks for Handwriting Analysis Week.
The Quite Nice and Fairly Accurate Good Omens Script Book by Neil Gaiman. This brand new edition has all the deleted scenes included, which previous editions did not. It’s very confusing, trying to get the right edition!
“…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…” -Mayhem (very rumpled because previously she was sleeping upside down)