And yeah, things look a little different – my old theme was TOO old, so I’ve tried to stuff some of its bits into this generic WordPress template, with mixed success. (“You kids! Get off my lawn!” Oh wait, I don’t have a lawn…)
- I made this place my home.
- A little political, with Basilica.
- “We are hopelessly small and modern birds.“
- The Eye of Mayhem x 2.
- Everything is connected.
- Rainbow combo doodle.
- “Badass peacock Aziraphale“.
- Sort of Zen tangle.
- Some thoughts on cleaning, clutter, executive dysfunction, and dysthymia.
- “Laughter through tears“.
- “This is not a home“.
- Patchy rainbow scribble doodle and more!
Chaos in his very finest potato pose! Cats are weird.