- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- “Best Jane Austen sentences“.
- Christmas shopping…
- 17 Calvin & Hobbes tattoos.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- The saga of the last KMart in Minnesota. Of course, it’s the one blocking a major street in Minneapolis.
- Steampunk color palettes.
- Mozilla’s “Privacy Not Included” gift guide for 2019.
- “The decade fandom went corporate“.
- “Reddit’s favorite mindblowing facts of all time, fact-checked“.
- 30 viral fakes of the past decade.
- Best alternatives to Netflix (free).
- Yeah, we’re way beyond the usefulness of “if you’re not angry, you’re not paying attention”.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Very good epistolary ya novel about Charlie, a high school freshmen who shares his life and thoughts with an unidentified person via one-sided correspondence throughout Charlie’s first year of high school. Powerful.
*derpity derpity derpity* -Chaos