This is going to be an unorganized whirlwind linkity because I volunteered at the Minnesota Center for Book Arts Thursday (today as I’m writing this) and am quite tired now.
- Boom! The hardest hitting Nativity scene.
- “‘Ridiculously hard’: How Neil Gaiman wrote a poem for refugees from 1000 tweets“.
- Gingerbread Overlook Hotel (The Shining).
- How to make flowers very creepy.
- Klimt’s The Kiss, cat version.
- Genius way to keep a cat off the Christmas tree.
- Some comics about Death.
- Knit a stocking hat with kitties on it.
- Mobius Ship (Tim Hawkinson, 2011).
- Stained glass gluten-free sugar cookies.
- Gluten-free iced oatmeal cookies.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- The nonbinary pronoun “they” is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year”.
- Mysterious cake wrecks.
- “23 emotions people feel but can’t explain”.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Linkity from kmkat.
- 7 easy, healthy one-bowl meals.
- “Staying safe using ride-hailing services”.
- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance)
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle. For me, this didn’t age well. And Meg drove me absolutely crazy. D’oh.
“What are you DOING, big kitty!?!! OMG.” -Mayhem