- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And from last week.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- “Language, warfare, and the brain as computer: Babel-17“.
- “I am the one who will remember everything” – a Harry Potter fanvid.
- “It is the year after the Battle of Hogwarts. School is starting again. And the thestrals are confused by all of the attention they are getting.“
- On Hagrid.
- What if Petunia Dursley took Harry in and treated him well?
- A writer’s routine/ABCs.
- On bookmarks and what constitutes a suitable one.
Do, Learn, Think, Make
- How the media portrays the Apollo 11 mission vs actual quotes from the mission.
- Deep thoughts re the Untitled Goose Game.
- “Americans don’t love an underdog. They love an underdog story.“
- On ostriches (Weird Biology).
- Apparently breadsticks are another thing that’s different between the US and Europe. (How about Canada???)
- It’s a rough time to be trying to manage mental illness.
- About Audre Lorde.
- 20+ easy dinners.
- Spicy peanut noodles.
- Pecan pie cheesecake.
- Cheesecake-stuffed baked apples.
- 5-ingredient pumpkin pie bars.
- Pumpkin icebox cake.
- “Is that not worth exploring?“
- A story of a dragon and a princess.
- Crowley and Aziraphale plushies.
- Homemade pop!Crowley and pop!Aziraphale.
- Two anime-style fanvids for the Good Omens tv show.
- A card of the Archangel Gabriel I found the other day – very amusing if you’re thinking of the Good Omens tv show.
- Linkity from kmkat.
- It’s a mystery why!!
- Cats, man.
- “So, how ~Southern~ are you?“
- This applies to Minnesota, too.
- “Meanwhile, in Minneapolis…“
Revenge of the Babysat (Calvin & Hobbes #5) by Bill Watterson. Found it in a Little Free Library and had happy flashbacks rereading it.
Living Color: Painting, Writing, and the Bones of Seeing by Natalie Goldberg. What it says on the tin. This took me a while to get into, but I ended up quite liking it.
*IGNORING* -Chaos & Mayhem