- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- “On reading, walking, and seasonal depression”.
- “Imagining other worlds in Diana Wynne Jones’ Witch Week“.
- “Introducing the Great C.S. Lewis Reread“.
- The Annotated Pratchett File is still online and contain annotations for the Discworld books, Good Omens, and more. Go download a copy, just in case! (via hollow-head)
- Is everything just fanfiction?
- Book covers reimagined.
- “Questionnaire”, a poem from Wendell Berry.
- 36 quotes from Annie Dillard.
Think, Make, Do, Learn
- Yeah, we’re real excited about tRUMP’s visit.
- Brilliant and simple hotel room hack.
- As someone who loves, magenta, WTF. The google search for “is magenta real”, because I, too, had doubts.
- Oh. Well. That’s going to take some mental recalibration.
- I hope all of you know about two-factor authentication and are using it everywhere you can.
- How cookie cutters are made.
- “Astronomers just found 20 new moons around Saturn“. SURPRISE!
- On the sleep data provided by smartwatches and other devices.
- Easy Jiffy corn casserole.
- Instant Pot buffalo chicken.
- Crispy tofu.
- “30 basic marinade recipes for every protein (including tofu)“.
- Cinnamon-sugar shortbread.
- Make solar system jewelry.
- Crochet a Kraken.
- Cross stitch Untitled Goose.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- “Opening into Wings” – a comic.
- Two types of cats…
- “Bam! Free bees!”
- My lockscreen, home screen, and last played song at the time of the post.
- Linkity from kmkat.
- Allegra has concerns.
- Oh, snap, California!
- Horrible goose traps people in TARDIS.
- Dragon threat responses.
Smoke and Mirrors: Short Fiction and Illusions by Neil Gaiman. More horroresque than I’m really fond of.
*glaring glarefully* -Chaos
“Yeah! What the big kitty’s doing!!” -Mayhem