Do, Make, Think, Learn
- Just say no to a remake of The Princess Bride. (Altho if it was diversified and genderswapped…)
- Behind the Nokia ringtone.
- It’s terrifying and exhausting being locked in the car.
- Some signs of ADHD.
- Some ways females with ADHD present, compared to males.
- Merriam-Webster officially added “they” to the dictionary as a nonbinary pronoun.
- Use index cards to capture new ideas.
- Nothing to do this weekend? Perhaps you could knit yourself a Shetland lace fence.
- Or teach yourself the strawberry stitch, which looks like it might be one of the most fussy things ever.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- Clever art.
- Good Omens cross stitch pattern.
- Movie references in “Science Fiction Double Feature”, aka The Rocky Horror Picture Show theme.
- The cat who loved camellias.
- “The moon asked the sun, ‘What do you know of love?’“
- Anticompetency on Good Omens.
- Doodle review of Good Omens Episode 6.
- “Things I’m glad the Good Omens TV show gave us“.
- Things the Good Omens fandom has decided are true.
- I put together a Good Omens playlist on YouTube, although my preferred version of the last song is only on SoundCloud.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- Smash Mouth’s “All Star” done in the style of an English madrigal… by sight-reading music teachers.
American Gods Tenth Anniversary Edition by Neil Gaiman. I wonder how many times I’ll have to read this to completely grok what’s going on? Maybe that’s not even possible. ANYWAY. There’s a short story about Shadow in Fragile Things, too.
“Hey Mom Hey Mom Hey Mom Hey Mom…” -Chaos
Look at how white his whiskers and paws are getting!