- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- On Lynda Barry. (via Largehearted Boy)
- “Breaking down the New York Times ‘ essay on politics and fan culture“.
- How to pick your first book from Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series. (Don’t start with Book #1, The Colour of Magic. Just don’t.)
- BBC America has cast Sam Vimes for their Terry Pratchett series The Watch.
Quietlyangry at people who are loudly angry at Neil Gaiman…“
- More on the differences between the Good Omens book and show.
- 25 quotes from Georgette Heyer.
- “5 poems for these days of uncertainty“.
- What writers are doing as they walk around the city.
Do, Think, Make, Learn
- What if the government treated men the way women are treated?
- Some deep thoughts on parenting and specifically on parenting a nonbinary child. (via tinsnip)
- “I am the parent of a nonbinary child.” (via tinsnip)
- Types of self care.
- “World Suicide Prevention Day: I will probably always be sick, but that doesn’t mean I’m broken“.
- How NOT to land an orbital rocket booster, by SpaceX. (via tinsnip)
- How to eat sushi.
- “Why xkcd creator Randall Munroe wrote the world’s most extreme ‘how to’ book“.
- Sausage and cheese breakfast egg muffins. (via the Kitchn)
- Tips and a recipe for making edible cookie dough.
- Chai pumpkin cake with maple browned butter frosting. (via skybound2)
- Three-ingredient oatmeal cookies.
- S’mores biscuits. (via skybound2)
- Listen to changes being made to Wikipedia. (via oldrecordplayer)
- King Arthur statue at Tintagel.
- On baby dragons.
- On changelings.
- Linkity from kmkat.
- Minnesota’s 12 seasons.
- Inspector Penguin, inspectin’!
- “WE LIVE IN AN OLIGOPOLIC KLEPTOPLUTOCRACY AND NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE“.
- September gothic.
- Look! Over there! Is that Good Omens fanfic I spy?! 😉
“How many chucks COULD a woodchuck chuck?!” -Mayhem