- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- “Everyone who contributed to fanfiction site ‘Archive of Our Own’ is now a Hugo Award winner“. My sole work on AO3 is a playlist, but hey! 🙂 An action shot of the AO3 Hugo.
- The complete list of Hugo Award winners.
- If you enjoyed the dogfather AU, part two (the black dog) is now complete!
- “Emmy contender: How Good Omens designed 6000 years of costumes for Aziraphale and Crowley“.
- Good Omens and representation. Why the romance in Good Omens resonates so.
Do, Think, Learn, Make
- Tips for using inclusive language and pronouns.
- “Instragram chief debunks copyright apocalypse hoax“.
- Is “Bohemian Rhapsody” the most successful meme? (I’m sure I’ve posted this before, but it remains awesome.)
- 40 copycat recipes.
- Sloppy strawberry pie.
- Easy ice cream sandwich cake.
- Chocolate zucchini muffins. (via the Kitchn)
Cool or Wha…?
- “It’s like someone messed up building a house on the Sims.“
- Fried chicken phone case.
- “Man caught playing Pokemon Go on eight phones in his car“.
- What fashion companies try to sell to men and women vs what men and women want.
- “I’ve No More …. To Give” by Thomas Benjamin Wild, Esq. NSFW for work – language.
- Reviewing earth. Hover cursor/long-press for caption.
Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor, Still not exactly sure what happened, but it was strangely compelling anyway.
“feedmefeedmefeedmefeedmefeedmefeedmefeedme” -Chaos (who has a very one-track mind…)