- RIP, Toni Morrison.
- New releases: Tor.com (genre benders)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from ReaderWriterville.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- “‘Your interpretation is valid’ is not a cop-out“.
- On who’s the moral center of Good Omens.
- How Good Omens handles emotional trauma, “particularly as it relates to toxic relationships, and childhood emotional and psychological abuse”.
- A thread that started with Seanan McGuire begging people not to send her headcanons (after someone sent her a headcanon).
- The tomb of Jules Verne.
- On the book Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury.
- “Poem vending machines raise money, awareness for writers in Minnesota prisons“. (via matresist)
- Famous poems rewritten as limericks.
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- How did you celebrate International Cat Day yesterday?
- Download Earth.
- David Attenborough vs a bird of paradise.
- “It’s the guns, stupid!“
- Cookie Monster could be your Waze voice.
- Slow cooker peanut butter chocolate cake.
- Dark chocolate brownies.
- Zucchini snacking cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting.
- Knit Aziraphale. (via skybound2)
- Knit Crowley. (via skybound2)
- Make a tiny accordion book.
- Linkity from knittyBlog.
- “How do you pronounce gyrfalcon?“
- Regional gothic.
- The truth about cat brains.
- How cats play.
- “It has pockets.“
- Expiration date high score. Hover cursor/long-press for caption
Amidst all the Good Omens fanfic, I did finish my table-reading book!
The Secret Lives of Color by Kassia St Clair. Filled with 75 fascinating short anecdotes about a wide array of colors, from heliotrope to mummy.