What a week! I had online training for 4 hours/day Monday – Thursday for work, which was a lot more disruptive than I expected it to be. Also on Monday, I managed to stumble stub one of my toes and am pretty sure it’s fractured. But since it’s not displaced, I haven’t bothered to go in to the doctor. Sure is colorful, tho! Hope everyone’s weeks have gone more smoothly than mine! 🙂
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- You can start listening to yet another version of Good Omens via BBC radio.
- “Pratchett and political philosophy“.
- “Sam Vimes is an urban witch and Ankh-Morpork is his steading.”
- A comic about Discworld characters (Sam Vimes, Tiffany Aching) taking time to rest.
- Cool bookends.
Think, Learn, Do, Make
- Point Nemo trivia.
- People who worked on Apollo.
- This is from 2017, but I still find it terrifying.
- “Gen X remembers when the internet screamed when you connected to it” (there’s overlap with Gen Y on this, too).
- Alan Turing will be on the new British 50 pound note.
- “Are trigger warnings helpful?“
- Lemon sugar cookies.
- Double-chocolate banana bread (via The Kitchn).
- Avocado chocolate pudding popsicles.
- Ocean Atlas.
- Princess and the pea, black cat style? (Ok, there’s no pea, but that’s what it reminds me of!)
- Midwest gothic: July.
- Yes. We all must do this.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- This is such a tumblr post. Heh.
- Flag interpretation. Hover cursor or long-press for caption.
- “You had me at eggplant/platypus hybrid“.
Erm. Gosh. That Good Omens fanfic on AO3 is really, really good. And I don’t publicly review fanfic, so…
“Well, I NEVER!” -Mayhem