For the second week in a row, I’m working through my linkity time, so the below mess of links is what I managed to put together during an afternoon conference call… 😉
- Folk Dada.
- Another weird thing about being an adult.
- Hagrid alternatively.
- Discworld/Harry Potter crossover.
- Book train.
- Cover snark.
- “How to build a Bookmas tree“.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from ReaderWriterVille.
- 70 bookish cross stitch patterns.
- Bookish gift ideas.
- Linkity from knittyBlog.
- Linkity from kmkat. Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- Tumblr is banning adult content. Related photo from my neighborhood (it’s completely SFW!).
- Data map of Minnesota wolves.
- The state of typewriter repair shops/sales in the Twin Cities.
- “Minnesota confronts its history of housing segregation“.
- “Bee cute furry face“.
- tRUMP done Star Wars opening style.
- tRUMP lies so much the Washington Post had to invent a new fact-checking category.
- Gluten-free apple cake with cranberries.
- Flourless chocolate cloud cake.
- Buckeye brownie cookies.
- xkcd on the Mercator Project. (Hover/long-press for caption.)
The Lost Days, Stranger and Stranger, Dark Times, and Piece of Mind (Emily the Strange 1-4) by Rob Reger & Jessica Gruner. Good four-book young adult series about the strange adventures of Emily the Strange, as told by Emily in her journal.
“You may admire how cute I am, yes.” -Mayhem