- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- Best cover snark of 2017 from Smart Bitches.
- Merriam-Webster’s 2017 words of the year.
- The adventures of Customer Service Wolf.
Think, Make, Do, Learn
- NASA’s most liked Instagram posts of 2017.
- Pictures taken by astronauts from the ISS during 2017.
- An interview with astronaut Peggy Whitson.
- Timelapse of the Grand Canyon filling with clouds.
- Have you heard of WWII codebreaker Elizabeth Smith Friedman?
- Snow removal in Minnesota history.
- Learn about lake-effect snow.
- President Obama talks to Prince Harry.
- 100 years of popular kitchen colors.
- If you’re curious about the Simon behind Simon’s Cat…
- Ways to stop your cat from eating too fast.
- The story of your superpower.
- The year in Google.
- The song is just ok, but the drone footage of Minneapolis is great.
- Rube Goldberg machine.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- Entirely for the bit about the AMC Gremlin. O.o
- The Christmas version of the song “Monster Mash”.
- What could possibly go wrong with a neural network writing Christmas carols…
- Happy liminal spacemas!
- Happy black kitty-mas!
- The intersection of Spock and Dr Seuss.
- Phone security. (Hover cursor/long-press for caption.)
- That rider on a pale horse doesn’t look so scary…
An Open Spook (Haunted Guesthouse #4.5) by EJ Copperman. This one’s from the POV of Alison’s mom.
The Thrill of the Haunt (Haunted Guesthouse #5) and Inspector Specter (Haunted Guesthouse #6) by EJ Copperman. Less than a week later and I remember nothing about these. 😀
Ghost in the Wind (Haunted Guesthouse #7) by EJ Copperman. DNF because second-hand embarrassment.
“What? Obviously it’s a new cat bed!” -Mayhem