- Linkity from Inkophile.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “Stuff we like” from Smart Bitches.
- Cover snark.
- Rare book heist in London.
- Libraries resist.
- Audible tips and tricks.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- Where Canadians live.
- *blink blink*
- *blink blink blink* Oh, snap!
- “NASA announces winners of the space poop challenge”.
- “tRUMP vs Truth”.
- Turn off your smart TV’s monitoring.
- Failed 80s gadgets.
- Google Earth hyperlapse.
- The eyes of the strawberry squid.
- Vegetarian kale taco salad.
- 11 popcorn recipes.
- 33 decadent chocolate desserts.
- Chocolate sheet cake with honey-roasted peanut frosting.
- One-bowl caramel skillet brownie.
- Big-batch Mexican spiced hot chocolate.
- “Math concepts explained by knitting and crochet”.
- 10 tidbits about coloring books.
- Knitting linkity from knittyBlog.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- “Coexisting with the Fair Folk who have taken up residence in/around/beneath your university: A how-to guide”.
- Nearly 49-foot tall sand castle.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- Cat wine.
- “Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ remade with Windows XP sounds”.
- 10 personal collections.
- Van Gogh action figure (with removable ear).
- Simon’s Cat Guide to Love.
- Bad map projections. (Hover cursor/long-press for additional text.)
- “No one is safe from PM Steal Yo Girl!“
- “If you hypothetically want to cross the border…”
Alien Taste, Tainted Trail, Bitter Waters, and Dog Warrior (Ukiah Oregon #1-4) by Wen Spencer. Not her best work (it’s pretty old), but at least the writing improved as the series went on. Unfortunately, this is the entire series and it doesn’t feel finished to me.
The Rivers of London, Moon Over Soho, and Whispers Underground (Peter Grant #1-3) by Ben Aaronovitch. Rereading this excellent series again. Just as good (if not better) the second time around.
“That’s enough out of you, Mayhem!” -Chaos
“Mom!!!! The big kitty is being mean to me again!!!!!” -Mayhem