Congrats to Ravyn B, who won Out! (The Shamwell Tales #3) byÂ JL Merrow!Â Out! is being released by Samhain Publishing today.
Many thanks to Eden Winters for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m paranormal romance, A Bear Walks into a Bar, for a lucky commenter to win!
It takes one strong alpha with a tight grip to keep a mountain full of shifters under control. Sawyer Ballantine’s contending with an uppity wolf leader and a herd of shifter elk bound and determined to take over. He might be the lone bear on the mountain, but he’s not going to allow another four shifters to just move in, especially not when they whiff of power. They’ll either be his in all ways, or they’ll be gone.
Dillon, Jerry, Kevin, and Brad have no one but each other since their groups kicked them out. The young bear, wolves, and fox make a merry menage, pooling their meager skills and serving beer. They’ve stumbled into more than they understand, caught in the dispute between the Urso of Ballantine Mountain and the elk. But winter’s setting in, and they donâ€™t know how to keep Dillon safe for hibernation.
And then a bear walks into their bar.
Other Books by Eden
Our heroine sits quietly in her cube, just one of many, typing, filing, and breaking the occasional nail, hiding her true identity beneath her clever disguise of nerdy glasses and business suits (with sensible shoes!). Frantic eyes watch the clock as she waits impatiently for the ruse to end and her true calling to begin.
With eager anticipation she drives her average car to her average home, and eats her average (vegetarian and completely healthy!) meal alone. The minutes tick by, and when the sun finally sets she leaps tall sofas in a single bound, shedding her disguise to take on her true super heroine persona! Is she in such a rush to save the world? Save the city? Save the neighborâ€™s kitten from a tree! No! She liberates her laptop from the evil clutches of arch villain, Hall Closet, and flings it open to free the worlds hiding within its depths. There are lonely werewolves searching desperately for mates, spoiled rich boys just waiting for her gentle caress of the keyboard to create someone whoâ€™ll truly understand them, and futuristic soldiers, gunning across the universe to save the men they loveâ€¦ No scenario is too bizarre! A time traveling pirate? No problem! Violin playing specter haunting a Scottish castle? You betcha!
When sheâ€™s not busily creating happy-ever-afters for fictional hotties, our heroine enjoys music, the great outdoors, and cruising down the highway on the back of a Harley Davidson.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 29.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*working the cute* -Mayhem
26 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: A Bear Walks into a Bar by Eden Winters [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in. Thanks!
count me in please
This sounds like fun. Please count me in. Thanks!
count me in, please!
Please count me in!
Me too, please. I like shifter books. 🙂
Mayhem’s eyes are so beautiful.
I love shifter books.
A recent post from blodeuedd..The Art of DNF
Please count me in. They look so nice.
Love unconventional shifters and elk certainly qualify!
Hi Eden Winters! Hope your week goes swimmingly well. And we had a DUFF that looks like Chaos and Mayhem.White chest dot too. Have a grand day!
Count me in please 🙂
Mmm – this sounds yummy 😀 . Please count me in.
Looks good, count me in please
You don’t have to work too hard at that May… not sure what Chaos is side-eyeing thiugh… maybe he’s waiting for something interesting to happen…
oooh – me too, please 🙂
Would love to read. Please enter me in the giveaway. Thanks!
Thanks for the opportunity to win. The book looks like a fun read.
Oh, yes please enter me! Thanks!
Please count me in
Please count me in too. Thanks!
Please count me in. Thanks!
Pretty kitties thank you for the chance <3
I would love to win a copy , I love shifter books.
Comments are closed.