Many thanks to Keira Andrews for donating an advance review ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â A Way Home will be released by KA Books on April 8.
Will returning to their Amish roots renew their faith in each other?
Isaac and David never thought they’d go back to the Amish world. But when Isaac’s younger brother is stricken with cancer, they don’t hesitate to return. Their relationship is on the rocks after insecurity and fear drove a wedge between them in San Francisco, and David is determined to make things right. Yet if they thought navigating “English” life was confusing, being back in Zebulon is even more complicated.
Their families are desperate to bring them back into the fold, and pressure from the community builds. Isaac and David yearn for a future together, but each day it becomes harder to hide the truth about who they really are. They’re caught between two worlds, and if they’re not careful it could tear them further apart.
Can Isaac and David make their way back to each other – and find a place to call home?
Excerpt (scroll down)
Also by Keira
- Contemporary romance
- Historical romance
- Amish romance
- Tempting Tales (with Leta Blake)
- Young adult
- Free reads
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical and fantasy fiction, and â€“ although she loves delicious angst along the way â€“ Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, â€œThe good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.â€ You can find out more about Keira and her books atÂ her website and on Twitter and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, March 31.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hey, Mom, why are you taking a picture of that thing when you have a real chat noir right here?!” -Chaos