- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance) and Tor.com (paranormal/UF/horror, fantasy, genre benders, scifi)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
- Dear Author is curious if you’ve lost your “reading mojo” before.
- “The minor menaces of social media“.
- When to use the Oxford comma.
Do, Make, Think, Learn
- Addressing the misconception that “fandom/being a fan/being a giant geek is something itâ€™s inappropriate to engage in after a certain age”. (via urrone)
- This American Life focuses on internet trolls.
- How big would tug-of-war teams have to be to pull apart an iron rod?
- How long would it take you to climb a stairway to space?
- Where to find health information you can trust online.
- Facts about hockey fights.
- What does each country lead the world in? (via the4freedoms)
- Drunken Oreos. (via CRAFT)
- Double chocolate banana bread. (via pipervaughn)
- Chocolate Zingers.
- Peanut butter breakfast cereal puffs. (via gronkowskis)
- Coconut rice.
- Vegan lentil walnut tacos.
- Slow cooker white chicken chili.
- 12 chile and stew recipes.
- 12 recipes for nachos.
- 50 salad ideas.
- More unusual dragon hoards. (via maderr)
- The Hobbit recut to follow the book’s storyline a bit more closely.
- Why there aren’t unicorns anymore…
- Stop-motion short film made from light paintings.
- Linkity from kmkat.
Cool or Wha…?
- Moby Whisk.
- Popcorn Monsoon.
- Dragon faucet. (via Tor.com)
- The Queen of England aging over time via banknotes. (via pipervaughn)
- Pizza condom.
- You’ll be able to get candles and car air fresheners that smell like Girl Scout cookies from Yankee Candle.
- A Fleshlight f***able foot. (If you click that, it’s your own fault, really.)
- The ad for Domino’s Sriracha Pizza.
- “Chemical pollution might be weakening polar bear penises“.
- Hello, hockey fics! 🙂
“Mayhem, are you aware you are a cat?”