Last weekend, I actually used something I learned in high school!
…cutting a mat for a print. 😀 I’ve had that print for several years, but because it’s square and the precut mats that square frames have would covered most of the print, I’ve put off hanging the print until now. (Print from Kerry Beary’s etsy shop.)
- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance) and Tor.com (UF, genre benders, scifi, fantasy)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
Do, Think, Make, Learn
- Based on your political beliefs, which US town/ZIP code (by state) should you live in? (via Lifehacker) (For Minnesota, my match was Minneapolis and the ZIP code I currently live in – the ZIP code I previously lived in (six blocks away) was also in the mix.)
- S’mores macarons. (via The Kitchn)
- Blackberry ombre popsicles. (via The Kitchn) (They are beautiful!)
Cool or Wha…?
- Beware the headcan(n)on! (Hover cursor for additional text.)
- Bison and baby! Penguins and babies! Baby cheetah and puppy! Otters! Kitten invasion! Baby fox! Fancy bird and baby! Moose and babies! Tiger and baby! Tiger and baby!
- Look! Over there! In the sky!
“Hmph! Everyone knows that ‘C’ is for ‘Chaos’.” -Chaos
“Where is the ‘M is for Mayhem’ print?!” -Mayhem
9 thoughts on “D’oh! I actually forgot to put a title on linkity until after it published…”
Love the list of words that aren’t dirty – I try calling a coworker a clatterfart and see what happens…
Chris- How timely. We just finished watching Twin Peaks, so the muppet mash up is funny.
You guys go back to sleep and don’t worry your heads about prints.
Kale shortage? Not in my garden.
We just got a hot tub so I want that waterproof Kindle. I’m using a waterproof case. I don’t dare test it by dunking it. I figure it is good for a quick dip though.
Your print looks great!
What a cute print and it has the attitude just right.
Love the print.
Maybe you could get a M is for Moggy, to keep Mayhem happy (Moggy is a British colloquial term for cat, not sure if it translates to America)
Ha! I should live in your neighborhood! (Or Madison, 437 square miles surrounded by reality.) (Or the Upper West Side of NYC.)
LoveLOVE the sculptures!
I figured you were just calling it Randonymity. .
Who kew the Russians were launching sex lizards?