Think, Learn, Do, Make
- The Academy Award-winning animated film The Triplets of Belleville is about “a badass little granny (with a limp and hint of mustache) as she tracks down her cyclist grandson who’s been kidnapped by the French mafia“.
Cool or Wha…?
- Hostess announces the return of the Chocodile. (I’d never heard of it before.)
- There’s no Wha…? this week?!?!
- Where should you live in Canada? (via Paperback Writer) (I got Prince Edward Island, “one of Canada’s three Maritime provinces and the smallest province in the nation, is best known as the idyllic setting of Anne of Green Gables. It’s a truly beautiful and quaint place, especially if you love beaches, wide open spaces, and abundant world class seafood.”
- When a sandcastle cake goes awry. Possibly NSFWish?
- Baby quoll! Cat and kittens! Baby snow leopard! Lynx and babies! Black kitten! Snowy owl and babies! Baby fennecs! Baby otters! Baby chinchilla!
- Look! Over there! In the sky! 😉
*baleful glaring for no particular purpose* – Chaos