Monday’s a holiday in the US, so no Misadventures!
From my neighborhood. Majestic…
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of The Highwayman’s Daughter by Henriette Gyland. Closes May 24.
- Blodeuedd’s also giving away a copy of The Earl at Midnight by Gina Conkle. Closes May 24. US & Canada.
- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance)
- “How to edit: A complete guide to the art of callously destroying what some poor author slaved over for years“.
Think, Learn, Make, Do
- Minnesota is the first state to ban antibacterial soap containing triclosan. “The case against antibacterial soap“.
- Most popular 2013 baby names by state. And then… “The most outrageous baby names of 2013“. (via cookietime) (Poor little Subaru and Rarity…)
- Downtown Minneapolis viewed across Lake Calhoun. Spoonbridge and Cherry. I always think of this sculpture as Thinker of the Isles. Much Minnesota.
Cool or Wha…?
- Chinchillas! Baby lions! Tree kangaroo and baby! Kittens! Baby platypuses! Kitten! Horse and baby! Black kitty! Siberian crane and baby! Snow leopard! Kittens! Baby moose! Kitten!
*sun stupor* -Chaos