- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of Romancing the Soul by Sarah Tranter. Closes January 18.
- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance), Tor.com (PNR), and Literary Escapism (UF/PNR)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- Activity trackers seem to be the thing now – here are a few companies that are coming out with them soonishly: Razer, Sony, Casio, Mio, Epson, Garmin.
- If you used Yahoo from a PC between December 31 and January 3 and you were anywhere other than North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America – you might have malware.
- If you get annoyed by people taking pictures instead of “experiencing”… (Hover your cursor for additional text.)
- Skinny pumpkin energy bites. (via CRAFT)
- Lemon-blueberry muffins, plus a lighter version.
Cool or Wha…?
- TARDIS shower rack. (via The Mary Sue)
- Octopus chandelier. (via The Mary Sue)
- Baby ocelot! Baby penguin! Baby buffalo! Lynx and babies! Black kittens! Ducklings! Penguins! Baby okapi! Baby lions!
- Hockey fics…
9 thoughts on “Linkity’s been all hunkered down”
I love the peanut sauce recipe! Chaos and Mayhem are so lucky. They never need to experience the bitter cold!
hope you are keeping warm,
Looks like Chaos and Mayhem are all hunkered down, too.
Enjoyed the life of Whoopie Pie. Not so sure about Whiskey-Sriracha Caramel corn, though.
I’m so shocked by those pictures of Chicago I almost couldn’t read anything else. Holy cow. I don’t think I’d make it in a place where it snows all winter. I’m a wuss, I’ll admit it. 🙂
Cookie Monster cracked me up. lol
A recent post from Tracy..Review: After the Storm by Maya Banks
I bought myself a FitBit Force for Christmas. The best thing is seeing how many steps I walked during the day. The saddest thing is seeing how few steps I walked during the day.
Yeah Luci likes the oven
Niagara is beautiful! Hm, I might have to give those energy pumpkin bites a go…even though I’m not a pumpkin fan 🙂 LOL WRT NPH! And the cat looking in the oven = hilarious! #catsarecrazy I see your two are hunkered down 🙂 I hope the new pad is keeping you all snug and cozy 🙂
Wouldn’t Chaos be more interested in something meaty cooking, rather than taco shells?
And a cheesepocolypse? Really? That’s a thing now, and over VELVEETA? I’m scared for the state of our “great” nation.
I love that Tardis yarn bowl. 🙂 I may have to make some frittata tomorrow.
Love those cats looking so relaxed!