Many thanks to Cardeno C for donating an ebook copy of the forthcoming m/m romance, Walk with Me (Home #7), for a lucky commenter to win! Walk with Me will be released by Dreamspinner Press on February 7.
When Eli Block steps into his parents’ living room and sees his childhood crush sitting on the couch, he starts a shameless campaign to seduce the young rabbi. Unfortunately, Seth Cohen barely remembers Eli and he resolutely shuts down all his advances. As a tenuous and then binding friendship forms between the two men, Eli must find a way to move past his unrequited love while still keeping his best friend in his life. Not an easy feat when the same person occupies both roles.
Professional, proper Seth is shocked by Eli’s brashness, overt sexuality, and easy defiance of societal norms. But he’s also drawn to the happy, funny, light-filled man. As their friendship deepens over the years, Seth watches Eli mature into a man he admires and respects. But when Seth finds himself longing for what Eli had so easily offered, he has to decide whether he’s willing to veer from his safe life-plan to build a future with Eli.
Cardeno C. is a hopeless romantic who wants to add a little happiness and a few â€œawwwsâ€ into a readerâ€™s day. Writing is a nice break from real life as a corporate type and volunteer work with gay rights organizations. Cardeno often feels that characters write their own stories and just hopes to find enough time to get those stories on the page. And Cardeno loves to hear from readers so please drop a line to share your thoughts on a story. Find out more at Cardenoâ€™s website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, February 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I love you, big kitty!” -Mayhem
77 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Walk with Me (Home #7) by Cardeno C [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Aw, I’m seeing the love in all the pictures on this page, human and kitty alike.
Oh I’ve been waiting for Seth’s book – count me in please.
I wanna enter please. 🙂
Yes please, count me in. I’ve been waiting for this book.
Definitely count me in for this!
A recent post from Joder..Book Tour for Worth Keeping by Susan Mac Nicol (Review & GIVEAWAY)
Please enter me in the contest, I would love to win a copy of the book!
Can’t wait. Count me in!
Love this series!! Please count me in.
Please count me in!! I love this series and would love a chance to win.
add me, thank you 🙂
I love Cardeno C., sign me up please!!!
Please count me in!
Aww cute kitties. My two would never be caught together like that.
Please include me. Thanks!
LOVE cardeno c! please add me ;D
Please add me 😀
I am so excited – I love Cardenos Books
Yes please, count me in! Thanks!
Please count me in.
put my name in
the hat 🙂
sign me up!
Count me in, too, please.
I have only read the first in this series but enjoyed it! Please count me in.
Eagerly awaiting the release of the newest book by Cardeno!
I love this serie. Please count me in. Thank you.
I love all your books. You write beautiful stories.
I am entering the contest to win a copy of one of my favorite author’s book!!!! So, count me in!!!!!
This series helps me get thru my cancer ordeal. I’d love a copy of the latest story. Count me in!
Comments are closed.