Many thanks to Clare London for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming re-released m/m holiday romance, Nowhere to Hide (2nd ed), for a lucky commenter to win! Nowhere to Hide (2nd ed) will be released December 22 by JMS Books.
In recovery after a serious car accident, Dan struggles with pain and depression until it becomes an ingrained part of his life. His most important support has come from his best friend and boyfriend Aaron, yet Dan knows he’s not giving as much as taking from the relationship.
When he and Aaron are snowed in at a winter sports resort, Dan has to face up to both his physical and emotional restraints. Aaron is determined and devoted, and always willingly there for Dan, but Dan can see his weariness. Aaron wants Dan to accept his love fully, for them to become the best and most intimate of lovers. But how much longer will Aaron wait?
It takes a particularly bitter Christmas – and the weirdest of dreams – to give Dan the courage to grasp what’s important to him, and find the way back to health and love.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with the weekly wash, waiting for the far distant day when she can afford to give up her day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say she’s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, she’s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic and sexy characters.
Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter 3 stage and plenty of other projects in mind… she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.
All the details and free fiction are available at her website. Visit her today and say hello!
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 20.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Sitting on Mom’s lap is a pretty good thing.” -Mayhem
*Ears of Annoyance about May’s presence on said lap* -Chaos