Congrats to Astrid, who won Merry Gentlemen by Josephine Myles!
Congrats to Â choccygrl, who won A Lion in Tails by Andrew Grey!Â A Lion in Tails will be released by Dreamspinner Press on December 1 as part of its 2013 Advent Calendar.
- I know I said there wouldn’t be linkity this week, but since I needed to post something about two contests closing this evening, you got a teeny weeny bit of linkity, too.
- I sold my old condo! And there was much rejoicing.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (romance/UF)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- Winter greens soup. (via The Kitchn)
- Cranberry margaritas. (via The Kitchn)
- How telescopes are named. (Hover your cursor for more text.)
- The budgie and the tennis ball! Tiger and baby! Baby cheetahs! Black cat! Tiger and baby! Cat and kittens! Baby lions! Baby lion playing in a leaf pile!
- I’ll let you guess. 😉
8 thoughts on “Abbreviated linkity on a day when I said there’d be none”
Congratulations on selling the condo! And thanks for the links, Friday isn’t Friday without the linkety. 🙂
Congrats on tne condo sale! Hope you had a good day yesterday
A recent post from blodeuedd..Early Review: Wicked Little Secrets – Susanna Ives + spotlight and Giveaway
A recent post from Cheryl S…Darn it all
Congrats on selling your condo! What a relief for you. Have a wonderful weekend with the kitties.
I shudder to think what our dogs would do if we used bacon-scented deodorant. And yay! for selling the condo!
A recent post from kmkat..Black FO Friday.
Oh, BatCat! momma’s in a Very Good Mood! Great news for that sale!
Poutine chips and bacon deodorant. Too much on a Sunday morning. I overheard a skinny slouchy hat wearing guy in the Mississippi Market telling a Vitamin/nutrition area staff person about how we are all niacin deficient, and that’s why we crave bacon. Um. no.
Also congratulations on the sale!