Many thanks to Keira Andrews and Leta Blake for donating an ebook copy of their recently released m/m fantasy romance, Love’s Nest (Tempting Tales #3), for a lucky commenter to win! Love’s Nest is based on the fairy tale The Twelve Dancing Princesses.
There’s no greater mystery in the kingdom than how Prince Mateo’s sisters wear out their shoes each night while locked away in their chambers. Using old magic, Mateo discovers their secret and follows them through a portal to an enchanted world of fairies and lusty delights. Ópalo has waited years for his male human, and he knows Mateo is his destiny. Mateo soon succumbs to the pleasures of the flesh, but as their worlds collide, Ópalo has to risk everything to win his man forever.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Also by Keira & Leta
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical and fantasy fiction, and – although she loves delicious angst along the way – Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.” You can find out more about Keira and her books at her website and on Twitter and Facebook.
Leta Blake’s love of fairy tales and erotica has combined in the co-authored series Tempting Tales, published through Ellora’s Cave. Leta looks forward to writing many more books in the future, both in and out of the fairy tale genre. Leta lives happily with her husband, her kid, and one too many dogs. She hopes to continue writing sexy stories for many years to come. You can find Leta online at her website, Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 16.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!