Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Left on St. Truth-be-Well, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Left on St. Truth-be-Well will be released by Dreamspinner Press on July 24.
Carson O’Shaughnessy has one task: track down his boss’s flighty nephew, Stassy, and return the kid to Chicago. Then Carson can go back to waiting tables and being productively bitter about his life. He didn’t count on finding a dead body in Stassy’s bed, and he certainly didn’t count on the guy in the flip-flops and cutoffs at the local cafe helping him get to the bottom of the crime.
But Dale Arden is no ordinary surfing burnout – he’s actually a pretty sharp guy with a seductive voice and a bossy streak wider than the Florida panhandle. When he decides to boss Carson right into his bed, Carson realizes Stassy’s not the only one who’s been lost. Carson likes to think he’s got his life all figured out, that sex with guys is your basic broom-closet transaction; he may just have to revise his priorities, because nobody plans on taking a left at St. Truth-be-Well and finding love at the Bates Parrot Hotel.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like sheâ€™s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuersday, July 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Can you find Chaos in this picture? 🙂
82 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Left on St. Truth-be-Well by Amy Lane [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in as well, thanks!
Chaos would serve as a very comfy pillow on your back 😛 !!
Oh, I’d love to be counted in for this.
Like THOUSANDS of other fans….I’m in!! 🙂
(OK, I’ll prob end up buying it anyway, so good luck to everyone else!)
Add me to the pool please!
Chaos IS the pillow – comfy but don’t squish or fluff!
Definetely count me in!!!
Please count me in. Thanks!!
I’d love a copy of Amy’s latest book.
And I think Chaos is hiding behind that lovely purple throw!
Oooh. A new Amy Lane book! I’d love to win this, but you know I’ll buy it if I don’t…cause I buy everything Amy.
Behind the purple:) Please count me in:)
Count me in.
Count me in please.
A recent post from Elizabeth Hunter..The Memories of Pages
and me too! cheers 🙂
please count me in as well!
I think Chaos crept behind the purple sheet. My cats do that with towels and sheets covering chairs and couches. So much for protecting the furniture!
Please count me in!
Please count me in. Thanks!
I love Amy Lane!! Please Count me in!!
Hmmm – I can’t actually see a photo of Chaos….
A recent post from mrspao..Fabulous Friday Felines
I love Amy’s books!! Definitely count me in.
Chaos is hiding under the cover, like many kitties!
The set-up for the new book is good. Hope to get the rest of it!
Can’t wait to read it!
Please, count me in
Count me in Please!
raynman1979 at yahoo dot com
Please count me in. Thank you!
Count me in, thanks.
Can you please count me in? Thank you!
A recent post from orannia..Testing Testing
WOOT! Please enter me in this contest!
Please include me in this contest. Thanks!
Please count me in. Thank you!
Count me in please!
A recent post from J.K. Hogan..Quote-Tastic 6
Please count me in.
Mmm – Amy is one of my faves. Please count me in.
great cover. i’m a big lane fan, pls count me in 😉
Comments are closed.