Congrats to Cornelia, who won The Prodigal (The Angel of 13th Street #1.5) (2nd ed) by Eden Winters!
- Packing. Packing! Packing!!! Moving Saturday morning.
- After I move, I won’t have internet access at home beyond my phone until Monday afternoon or evening, best case.
- Apologies to everyone whose emails I haven’t replied to yet…
- This is going to be an extremely brief linkity, because packing! 🙂
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- You can still export your Google Reader data if you haven’t yet, but hurry – it all goes away for good on July 15. If you want to get more of your data than Google Takeout provides, check out Reader Is Dead. Another Google Reader option. And another… And another…
- The Mall of America is going to double in size… which explains why trying to drive in that area is worse than usual.
Cool or Wha…?
Uncertain Allies (Connor Grey #5) by Mark del Franco. Ok urban fantasy in which Connor once again inadvertently rains death and destruction down upon the fey portion of Boston. Some things bothered me, like the spear reappearing as a spear, but nothing being mentioned about Connor’s silver “tattoo” vanishing from his arm at the same time, etc.