- Chiang Mai Thai in Uptown Minneapolis has this amazing green sauce that comes with the grilled chicken Chiang Mai style. Everyone I know who’s had it agrees it’s completely delicious and addictive, and we all hoard our leftover bits of the sauce to use at home. All I can tell you is that it has garlic, some sort of spicy green chile (I’m guessing a type of spicy green Thai chile), and something that makes it a bit sticky when spilled (sugar? lime juice?). It smells like the spicy essence of greenness. YUM.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of Tainted Angel by Anne Cleeland. Closes June 16. US & Canada.
- Blodeudd’s also giving away a copy of A Lady and Her Magic (Regency Faery #1) by Tammy Falkner. Closes June 19. US & Canada.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance), Rarely Dusty Books (m/m romance), and AAR (romance).
- “Parents who own bookshelves raise kids who do better in school“. Wait, there are people who don’t own bookshelves?! O.O
Think, Make, Do, Learn
- Recycled bike parts chandeliers under an overpass in Texas. (Thanks, Jase!)
- Yes, it would be. (Make sure you hover your cursor over the comic for additional text.)
Cool or Wha…?
- Tiger and baby! Kitten! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Tiger and baby! Cat! Baby otters! Kitten! Kittens! Baby penguins! Kittens! Kitten! Baby snow leopard! Pudu and baby! Kitten!
Unperfect Souls (Connor Grey #4) by Mark Del Franco. Shit hits the fan in Boston as Connor’s mysterious dark power continues to be mysterious.
“Something’s up. I don’t know what it is, but I know I don’t like it. Other than the great boxes that Mom brings home, that is!” -Mayhem