Many thanks to JL Merrow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal romance collection, Damned If You Do: The Complete Collection, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Damned If You Do will be released on June 24 by Riptide Publishing.
Some sins are worth the price.
Sexy male succubus Rael has an insatiable appetite for men that gets him into all kinds of trouble. And he’s just found his favorite flavor: hunky blond detective Lars Thornsson. When those cool Nordic looks combine with Rael’s smoldering dark charms, all Hell could break loose.
Lars’s job at the Paranormal Enforcement Agency means he’s supposed to be policing demons, not falling in lust – or love – with them. But there’s something about this feisty little sex demon that hits all his buttons.
With no shortage of deadly sinners in his city, from serial-killing succubi to drug-dealing demons, all Lars can do is try to keep his private life from interfering with his work. But Rael has a knack for getting mixed up in cases that threaten both their domestic harmony and their lives.
Due out in a completely revised and re-edited version from Riptide Publishing June 24th 2013, when for the first time, all FOUR Rael & Lars stories, including the fourth, NEW, novella, A Glutton For Punishment, which will be available both singly and in the complete collection.
Excerpt (from the first book, A Calling for Pleasure – scroll down and select tab)
JL Merrow is that rare beast: an English person who refuses to drink tea.Â Having grown up by the seaside, she also loathes fish and chips.Â She read Natural Sciences at Cambridge, where she learned many things, chief amongst which was that she never wanted to see the inside of a lab ever again.Â Her one regret is that she never mastered the ability of punting one-handed whilst holding a glass of champagne. She writes across genres, with a preference for contemporaries and the paranormal, and is frequently accused of humour. You can find out more about JL at her website, blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 21.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*kitty arm stuffed through bin handle, trying to hook something – anything – with claws* -Chaos
82 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Damned If You Do: The Complete Collection by JL Merrow [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in for sure! Please 😉
A recent post from Nicole..WIP Weds ~ 6.12.13
There’s some good stuff in there, Chaos! Antique fountain pens, Godiva chocolates, silk stockings, and electronic cigarettes! I don’t see how I’ll ever be able to read these, unless I win this book, sniff.
Please count me in. Thank you!
Count me in too! 🙂
I want a chance as well, thanks. Yikes! What’s Chaos getting into!!!
🙂 Please spell me in the hat 😉
count me in please
Count me in please 🙂
Please count me in, this sounds like fun! 🙂
Count me in, JL Merrow is a wordsmith well worth reading!
What did you snag there, Chaos?
A recent post from mrspao..Normal Service is still suspended
Please Count Me In
I’d love to enter the contest, looks great!
Count me in please 🙂
I’d love to have a chance at it. Thanks.
Sounds Great, please count me in. Thank You
A recent post from PaParanormalFan Rene..Beautiful: BeautifulMag Interview: Alex Minksy, Optimist
oooohhh…I already bought this one. It sounded SO good!
Please count me in!
Sounds like another great book! Count me in too!
A recent post from Wendy Hoffman..Review: The Dead Will Rise First by Logan Kain
Please count me in! Thanks!
I’ve been reading a lot of angel stories this week, so it might be time to go a different direction. Thanks, JL!
Chaos looking for a stash? O.o
Me in, please 🙂
Lets try this again…
Count me in, please and thank you! 🙂
I love paranormals, and this sounds great. Please count me in! Thanks for the contest.
Looks Hot! he he please enter me in the drawing. Thanks!
Please enter me in the contest.
Count me in, please!
raynman1979 at yahoo dot com
Count me in please. Thanks.
Please count me in.
Sounds good! Count me in, please.
Please count me in 🙂
Comments are closed.