Many thanks to Eden Winters for donating an ebook copy of her freshly re-released m/m romance, The Match Before Christmas (2nd ed), for a lucky commenter to win!
Candlelight, mistletoe, gaily wrapped packages beneath a trimmed tree, and someone to share it with. That’s all Barry Richards wants for Christmas. Desperate for a traditional holiday, he creates a profile on “GetaDate.com,” in hopes of finding the perfect man in a matter of weeks. One date after another goes sour, while all around him friends are falling in love, and Barry starts to lose faith.
The first snow falls and the world fills with seasonal cheer, all except for Barry, for whom time is running out. Facing the prospect of a lonely holiday, he tries just once more to make The Match Before Christmas.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Other Books by Eden
- Complete list, including shorts and free reads
- The Angel of 13th Street and Fallen Angel
- Fanning the Flames and A Lie I Can Live With
- Highway Man
- Diversion and Collusion
- Naked Tails
Our heroine sits quietly in her cube, just one of many, typing, filing, and breaking the occasional nail, hiding her true identity beneath her clever disguise of nerdy glasses and business suits (with sensible shoes!). Frantic eyes watch the clock as she waits impatiently for the ruse to end and her true calling to begin.
With eager anticipation she drives her average car to her average home, and eats her average (vegetarian and completely healthy!) meal alone. The minutes tick by, and when the sun finally sets she leaps tall sofas in a single bound, shedding her disguise to take on her true super heroine persona! Is she in such a rush to save the world? Save the city? Save the neighborâ€™s kitten from a tree! No! She liberates her laptop from the evil clutches of arch villain, Hall Closet, and flings it open to free the worlds hiding within its depths. There are lonely werewolves searching desperately for mates, spoiled rich boys just waiting for her gentle caress of the keyboard to create someone whoâ€™ll truly understand them, and futuristic soldiers, gunning across the universe to save the men they loveâ€¦ No scenario is too bizarre! A time traveling pirate? No problem! Violin playing specter haunting a Scottish castle? You betcha!
When sheâ€™s not busily creating happy-ever-afters for fictional hotties, our heroine enjoys music, the great outdoors, and cruising down the highway on the back of a Harley Davidson.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 21.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What?! I wasn’t doing nothing!” -Chaos
66 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: The Match Before Christmas (2nd ed) by Eden Winters [CONTEST CLOSED]”
nice one! count me in please!
I recognise a guilty look when I see one, Chaos.
A recent post from mrspao..Normal Service is still suspended
I’d love to enter the contest!
Count me in
Christmas in the Summer, Please count me in. Thank You!
A recent post from PaParanormalFan Rene..Beautiful: BeautifulMag Interview: Alex Minksy, Optimist
Me too please! Thank you
This sounds wonderful! Please, count me in!
I love the cover! Count me in!
A recent post from Wendy Hoffman..Review: The Dead Will Rise First by Logan Kain
Aww, sounds sweet. Thanks for the chance to win it.
Count me in, please and thank you!
Sounds like a great book, and the cover is gorgeous! Please count me in, and thank you for the contest.
Please count me in,thank you.
Hi Eden! Please enter me in the contest to win your book.
Count me in, please.
I’m in, Please!
raynman1979 at yahoo dot com
Please count me in.
Comments are closed.