Linkity’s a little sparse this week – it was pretty quiet online, plus I’ve felt rather vegetative. 🙂
- Sign a petition to appoint John Darnielle of the Mountain Goats to be the US Poet Laureate. (via Largehearted Boy)
- If you’re a mystery fan, I hope you’re familiar with Stop, You’re Killing Me! It’s a fabulous resource for finding new things to read or just figuring out the order of books in a series.
- According to Pew Internet, the number of Americans reading ebooks is increasing and tablet ownership surpassed ereader ownership in 2012.
- Some ways in which ereaders are better than tablets. I’d add reading outside to the list as well.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- If you’re on Facebook, you should check your settings now that the new privacy tools are being rolled out.
Cool or Wha…?
- Opossum and babies! Kittens! Kitten! Baby lions! Sugar glider! Cheetah and babies! Baby okapi! Kitten!
Hockey fics, FTW! 🙂
Blood on the Ice by AM Riley. ebook short. reread. Very good short paranormal m/m romance about a hockey player who gets bitten by a vampire.
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You by Matthew Inman. Pretty good collection of The Oatmeal’s cat-themed comics. I knew someone would get me this for Christmas… it was my brother. 🙂 (Or, per the gift tag, his cat Riley, who happens to be Chaos’ mom…)