Many thanks to Keira Andrews and Leta Blake for donating an ebook copy of their recently released m/m fantasy romance, Ascending Hearts (Tempting Tales #2), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Ascending Hearts was inspired by Jack and the Beanstalk.
Rumors of treasure have long sent fortune hunters clambering up a magic beanstalk to a mysterious castle in the clouds. Survivors told of an evil giant who guards the gold with savage strength. No sane man would dare risk the climb – but Jack has nothing left to lose. Shunned for his evil red hair and abandoned by his cruel lover, he’s desperate to escape his life.
Rion isn’t a giant, only a man bearing the burden of protecting his family’s legacy. It’s a lonely existence, but he’s duty bound. Then Jack appears, and Rion’s world changes. After a blazing confrontation, undeniable lust sparks. Isolated in the clouds, Jack and Rion give in to their desire and growing connection. Soon they must protect the treasure – and each other – from a new threat. And they have everything to lose.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Also by Keira & Leta
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical and fantasy fiction, and – although she loves delicious angst along the way – Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.” You can find out more about Keira and her books atÂ her website and on Twitter and Facebook.
Leta Blake’s love of fairy tales and erotica has combined in the co-authored series Tempting Tales, published through Ellora’s Cave. Leta looks forward to writing many more books in the future, both in and out of the fairy tale genre. Leta lives happily with her husband, her kid, and one too many dogs. She hopes to continue writing sexy stories for many years to come. You can find Leta online at her website, Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, January 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“All this cute should definitely get me more food. What’s the point otherwise?” -Chaos