If thereâ€™s one thing Lee can’t stand, it’s a submissive pretending to be a dominant. When the man in question is the most stunning submissive he’s ever set eyes on, it’s obvious that something has to be done.
Turning the tables on a man who’s spent years pretending to be someone he’s not isn’t easy. Teaching a man, who spends every day struggling to hold his own against the dominants that surround him, that submission isn’t a weakness, is even harder.
Can Jacob Neilson learn to submit? Would the other owners of SKIN Designs accept it if he did? And, most importantly of all, can Lee hold everything together when it all threatens to fall apart?
Can the man who’s given the other partners hell over playing where they work really risk the future of SKIN Designs over a temp?
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 7.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Cat reintroduction is going pretty well. Chaos hisses whenever May’s within two feet of him – even if he has to crawl under the blanket on the chair to where she’s napping for that to happen. *rolls eyes* Mayhem just looks at Mr. Hissy McHisserPants with a perfect “What is your problem?” expression, then ignores him or saunters away. Not quite ready to leave them together overnight or when I’m in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, though.