Not only is linkity a little sparse today because of reasons, it’s the last linkity until November 2! I’ll be on vacation (part at home and part not) for the next two weeks. I figure coordinating contests and notifying winners is going to be about as much as I’ll be able to manage.
- In honor of National Coming Out Day, SA Reid is giving away a paperback copy of her m/m romance, Something Different. Closes October 14.
- Armchair Reader Cole is giving away an ebook copy of Demon Love by Jack Greene. Closes midnight CDT, October 14.
- Tracy’s giving away a batch of contemporary romance paperbacks. Closes midnight PDT, October 20.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away Shades of War and Thief by Sarah-Jane Lehoux. Closes October 24.
Think, Do, Learn, Make
Cool or Wha…?
- Baby red pandas! Kitten! Pygmy hippo and baby! Baby panda! Kitten! Baby tiger! Baby leopard! Baby red pandas! Rusty-spotted cat and babies! Baby lion! Baby otters!
Nada! 🙂 Actually, I read a bunch more hockey rpf (real person fiction) this week. See last week’s Reading Update for why I’m not reviewing the stories here or on Goodreads.
“This spot really is just as lumpy as May said it was – I thought she was just trying to keep it for herself.” -Chaos