Many thanks to Clare London for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, That’s Entertainment!, for a lucky commenter to win!Â That’s Entertainment! will be released onÂ November 11 by JMS Books.
Jack and Grady are casual extras in the adult erotic movies made by WrinkleTheSheets productions. Since the day they were caught making out behind the catering trolley during the filming of Spurtacocks, their director Gerry has decided it’s safer and more entertaining to keep them on the payroll, even if their devotion – and lust – for each other makes them rather unreliable players.
They support the darlings and divas of the company, from the vain Quinn to the surly Tomasz. They spend their time on cheap costumes and camoflauge, sex toys and phallic props, re-creating alternative classic movies in X-rated pastiches as never seen before. And throughout all the fun and banter, Jack and Grady’s modest love affair is a model of honesty and faithfulness.
But Jack is beginning to have doubts. Grady’s sex drive is generous and he’s always eager for novelty. Jack’s no longer sure he can satisfy that, worrying Grady is bored with him – that Grady wants something else. If only Jack had the nerve to ask outright. Instead, he has to rely on uninvited and distinctly dubious relationship advice from his fellow actors. Why is Grady keeping secrets? Just what are the strange noises coming from behind the locked door of their shared trailer? And does poor Jack really want to find out?
This book was previously released by Red Rose Publishing.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with the weekly wash, waiting for the far distant day when she can afford to give up her day job as an accountant. Sheâ€™s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say sheâ€™s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, sheâ€™s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic and sexy characters.
Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter 3 stage and plenty of other projects in mindâ€¦ she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.
All the details and free fiction are available at her website. Visit her today and say hello!
You can also visit Clare at her blog, on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, GoodReads, and the GLBT Wiki.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 9.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Still not forgiven for being gone, Mom.” -Mayhem
54 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: That’s Entertainment! by Clare London [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please Count me in!
Please add me to the contest.
Add me to the list!
Please count me in. Thanks!
Comments are closed.