Many thanks to Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m romance, The Good Fight, for a lucky commenter to win!Â The Good Fight will be released onÂ September 3 by Dreamspinner Press.
Jerry Lincoln has a problem: his Sioux Falls IT consulting business has more work than one man can handle. Luckily, that means he can hire some help. Jerry just hopes his new employee, John Black Raven, ends up being more helpful than distracting – but John’s deep eyes and long hair are very distracting.
John came to town for an education and a chance at a life he couldnâ€™t have on the reservation, but what’s important to him now is getting a job and keeping it. Six months ago, his sister died, and now her children are in foster care. Despite having the law on his side, John can’t get custody – canâ€™t even see his niece and nephew.
As Jerry and John grow closer, John discovers he doesn’t have to struggle alone. Jerry helps him win visitation rights and provides much-needed support. Yet their victories aren’t without setbacks. Child Services is tangled up with money, politics, and red tape, and Native American children are their bread and butter. But John and Jerry are determined to fight the good fight and to win – in more ways than one.
- Complete list
- Redemption By Fire (By Fire #1) & Strengthened by Fire (By Fire #2)
- Legal Tender (Bottled Up #8)
- Love Meansâ€¦ Renewal (Farm #8)
- A Foreign Range (Range #4)
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a masterâ€™s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation. Andrewâ€™s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing). He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the worldâ€™s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania. You can find out more about Andrew and his books at his website and his blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 31.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Mom! A guy needs his privacy!” -Chaos
109 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: The Good Fight by Andrew Grey [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Lol, poor Chaos… Count me in please!
Count me in please 🙂
It’s almost 1 am and I so should be in bed already, but just the thought of possibly winning *anything* by Andrew Grey had me trotting over here to put my name down. *mighty yawn*
A recent post from Sarah Madison..Why Take The Road Less Traveled?
I’m entering the contest. The book loos very interesting.
Count me in please.
Please count me in:)
Count me in. Love that model on the cover. Drool. sorry, how rude!
A recent post from Melanie Marshall..Review of Bedazzled by Pelaam
Count me in 🙂
Please count me in for the contest. But even if I don’t win, this will be on my list to purchase and read. I love, love, love all of Andrew’s stories
Please count me in. Thanks!
Throw my name in the hat please!!
I would love the opportunity to win an Andrew Grey e book! I love his work!
I would live to win this. Please count me in.
Please count me in. I love Andrew Grey’s books.
Thank you to Stumbling Over Chaos & Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his upcoming M/M Romance, â€œThe Good Fightâ€, to be released on September 3rd by Dreamspinner Press. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to enter this giveaway. Thank You.
Take care & Much Success On Your Release,
PaParanormalFan (Reneeâ€™ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com
Count me in please!
Count me in!
A recent post from Thomas Fitzgerald..The Prague Cemetery – Umberto Eco
Please count me in….
i really love Andrew grey books..
and many thanks to Andrew grey for donating his books
Privacy? Like us humans are ever given any privacy by our four pawed kids. Can’t remember the last time I went anywhere in the house by myself, including the bathroom! lol
Oh, yes, and please count me in! Thanks.
A recent post from Melanie Marshall..Review of Good Bones by Kim Fielding
add me thank you 🙂
Ooh, sounds good!
Thanks for hosting, Chris. *waves*
Chaos certainly looks crabby there.
A recent post from mrspao..Dr Whooooooooo-ooooo-ooooo scarflette
count me in please, thanks 🙂
Yes please! Count me in 😉
Please count me in 😀
Count me in, please 🙂
Count me in. I love Andrew’s stories. =)
Count me in too!! I Love to read Andrew’s work!
So excited to read! Love Andrew’s work 🙂 Thank you for the chance! BellaLeone4 at gmail
Please count me in!!!
Hi. Please count me in for the draw.
Anything with a native american theme has my vote! Always a fantasy to have an older native american man as mentor and lover..
I’m entering the contest out of love for the author and of course, because I love freebies, who doesn’t?! 🙂
Looking forward to this, please count me in.
Love Andrew’s books!
I’d like to be included in the contest, please. 🙂
Please consider me. I love everything Andrew writes.
Cant wait to read this one. Love all your books …
Andrew, this book looks amazing. I can’t wait to read it.
Oh. I quite like the sound of this. Count me in please? Thank you!
A recent post from orannia..Goosebumps
Count me in thanks
Hey now, did you interrupt Chaos’ bath?
A recent post from Nicole..Ten on Tuesday: Beach Bums
Me too. Me too. I have almost all of Andrew’s books.
How did I overlook this one?
Please count me in. Thanks 🙂
🙂 Count me in please, and thank you! 🙂
A recent post from CarrieAnn..Life and Upcoming Reviews.
Please count me in. I would like to be entered in the contest.
Please enter me also.
Andrew Grey’s books are always such a treat!
I would like to be entered for the drawing of Ander Grey’s book, The Good Fight.
Comments are closed.