Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating winner’s choice of an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Tagged and Bagged (EMS Heat #14), OR an ebook copy of her forthcoming young adult m/m romance, Left in the Darkness (Haven Coffee House Boys #2)! Both ebooks will be released by eXtasy Books on June 1.
Houston is used to being the official wallflower of Flint’s EMS community. Not only has he grown up that way, because he was always so soft-spoken, but he was usually too busy cleaning up his twin’s messes to have time to worry about anything else. Then when his twin falls in love, Houston finds himself alone and floundering as he tries to adjust to all the changes.
Born and raised in Flint, Rich knows how hard life can be. When he joined the police force, he became even more jaded. So, the last thing expects is to find himself attracted to one of the biggest brats in the city. Sure, most people think Houston is meek and quiet, but they’ve never seen the real side of the medic like Rich has.
Then Houston makes the mistake of pissing off the most dangerous criminal in Flint and Rich finds himself rushing to the rescue. Will Rich be in time to save Houston or will they both end up tagged and bagged?
While mostly physically healed from a gay bashing that almost left him dead, Taylor is still an emotional mess. Not only does he have to deal with the fact that his own brother was one of the attackers, but Taylor has been disowned by his father as well. The only bright spot in Taylor’s life is his small group of friends, but even they have their own issues. Christian is now angry all the time. James is having to deal with his own homophobic father. Devlin is wondering if he’ll ever be able to measure up to other’s expectations. Worst of all, Andy seems to be walking down a path that will only lead to his destruction. Can the Haven Coffee House Boys overcome all their obstacles? Or will the darkness overcome them?
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 8.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
67 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Tagged & Bagged (EMS Heat #14) or Left in the Darkness (Haven Coffee House Boys #2) by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Tagged and Bagged looks fab! Please count me in…
Thank you to Stumbling Over Chaos & Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her upcoming M/M Romance, â€œTagged and Baggedâ€ (EMS Heat #14), to be released on June 1st by eXtasy Books. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to enter this giveaway.
Take care & Much Success On Your Release,
PaParanormalFan (Reneeâ€™ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com
They both sound good! Count me in. Thanks!
Feed the Chaos!!
I’m in! TY!
Count me in please. Thanks
please count me in as well!
Please count me in. Bagged and Tagged sounds like a really good story. Left in the Darkness sounds a little sad.
Please sign me up, thanks,
I’m entering the contest.
I know I’ll enjoy this…it’s a Stephani Hecht’s work!
Please count me in.
and me, thanks 🙂
Would love to win either. Please enter me!!
Please count me in, thanks 🙂
Count me in please 🙂
Neat image of Chaos. Very Chaotic!
A recent post from mrspao..Wordless Wednesday : Jubilee!!
Yes must enter to win Tagged and Bagged. I just love the EMS series.
Ooh – these both sound great – please put me in!
Comments are closed.