Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating a signed paperback copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, The Talker Collection, for a lucky commenter to win! The Talker Collection will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 11. (Amy is willing to mail this worldwide, too!)
One day, Tate “Talker” Walker sits next to Brian Cooper on a track meet bus – and sees him like nobody else on the planet has ever seen him before. One day, Brian Cooper looks at Talker’s bright punk facade and listens past his constant chatter – and knows him like nobody else on the planet will ever know him again. One day, two boys meet, and even though they fall in love, it’s still a long and bumpy ride.
Tate needs to learn to listen, Brian needs to learn to speak up, and the event that teaches them both exactly what they need from each other almost destroys Tate and leaves Brian no recourse but violence. For their love to survive, Tate and Brian have to overcome the pain of violation and the repercussions of revenge. Even more difficult, they have to hold each other steady while one finds his peace and the other his voice, because a dream boy isn’t really a dream boy if he doesn’t know his own worth.
Talker (September 2010), Talker’s Redemption (January 2011), and Talker’s Graduation (October 2011) were previously published individually in ebook format by Dreamspinner Press.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Complete list
- Clear Water
- Chase in Shadow
- Super Sock Man (Knitting #1)
- Country Mouse (with Aleksandr Voinov)
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like she’s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why, yes, panther princesses are very glamorous – how did you know?!” -Mayhem