Congats to Renee M, who won her choice ofÂ Orlinâ€™s Fall (Planetary Submissives #2) or Twisted Rose (Killers & Thorns #1) by Amber Kell!
Congrats to Lea W, who won the signed paperback copy of CamwolfÂ by JL Merrow! Camwolf will be out in paperback from Samhain Publishing today.
Many thanks to Kay Berrisford for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky paranormal historical, Bound to the Beast, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Bound to the Beast will be released by Loose Id on April 10.
England, 1588. When a fairy betrothal ritual goes wrong, village lad Tam is bonded to Herne the Hunter. Warrior, legend, and Greenwood spirit, Herne once led the terrifying Wild Hunt, an army of the undead who rode as harbingers of doom. When his passions are stirred and his blood is up, Herne sports the antlers of a mighty stag.
Herne could be the lover Tam secretly craves, but Herne’s past makes him fear the brooding warrior will enslave or kill him. While Herne admires Tam’s toughness and humor, he has rejected love – as he has sworn off leading the Wild Hunt – and wishes only for solitude. To break their betrothal, they must travel into the Greenwood, a realm of magic and bondage where their desires for each other grow dangerously irresistible, and the Wild Hunt bays for their blood.
As the threat rises, Herne’s mastery and compassion realize Tam’s darkest sexual fantasies. Soon he’s no longer fighting for his freedom, wishing to be bound to the beast forever. But can Herne’s tortured heart be reawakened? And if so, will their love destroy them both, or prove Herne the Hunter’s greatest weapon?
A post from Kay about Herne the Hunter
Also by Kay
Kay is a freelance historical researcher, who realized it was even more entertaining to make stories up and add a ton of fantasy, sex and BDSM fun. She loves writing stories set in any time and place where she can indulge her love for research while imagining two hot guys getting it on, but has a particular passion for fairies and English folklore. Her first novel, Bound for the Forest, was published by Loose Id in September 2011.
She lives in Hampshire, UK, with her beloved â€œother halfâ€ Chris. When they arenâ€™t both madly working, they enjoy drinking wine, visiting castles and gorgeous countryside, and stalking cats and greenfinches.
You can find out more about Kay and her books at her website, blog, Twitter, and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 9.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You’d think a kitty girl could hide under the table to avoid the paparazzi, but no…” -Mayhem*
*Youâ€™ll have to excuse me. The latest version of Picasa has all sorts of fun photo editing toolsâ€¦ 🙂
56 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Bound to the Beast by Kay Berrisford [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in please
Please count me in.
I’d absolutely love to win, thank you!
Please enter me!
I’d love to win! Really looking forward to reading this one!
Count me in.
Comments are closed.