Congrats to Joanne B, who won Facing Fitz by Kim Dare!Â Facing Fitz is being released today by Resplendence Publishing.
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Playing the Point (Blue Line Hockey #6), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Playing the Point will be released by eXtasy Books on March 15.
While growing up, Zimon always lived in his older brother’s shadow. While his sibling went on to join the military and become a war hero, things grew even worse when Zimon’s life spiraled out of control and he found himself in a dark place where he almost lost his life.
Then Zimon’s brother fell in love and changed all the rules in their once, nice, neat life and now Zimon finds himself in the role of supporting his brother in his newest dream, opening and running the biggest hockey rink in the metro Detroit area. While Zimon had never envisioned his future being the manager of a front service desk of a rink, it beats working as a shot-boy at the gay club, so he jumps at the chance for the new job.
Bryce never imagined that, while at the height of his NHL career, he’d find himself becoming part owner of a rundown hockey rink. Yet, that’s exactly what happens when a group of his friends get it in their crazy heads to start the new business. One day, when he’s in town, he decides to check the place out. When he clashes with the bratty, yet cute man running the front desk, Bryce is both annoyed and intrigued.
Will Zimon and Bryce ever be able to get over their differences? Or will the final buzzer sound before they find a way to happiness?
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, March 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh, that looks like something I should destroy to piss off Mom!” -Chaos
61 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Playing the Point (Blue Line Hockey #6) by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please 🙂
Please count me in 😀
Count me in Please!!
Count me in please.
Count me in please 🙂
Please enter me in the contest. Thank you. (It’s kitty pounce time!)
I definately wanted to enter the contest for Stephani Hecht. I love her books.
Please enter me in the contest. Thanks!
Count me in please.
Wow.. I love this series! Can’t wait… Count me in.
Comments are closed.