Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Obedient Slave (Sun, Sea & Submission #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Obedient Slave will be released on April 18 by Resplendence Publishing.
Drew’s had a crush on Matthew ever since they started working at Pendragon Bay Hotel. They may have been friends since day one, but he’s never been able to inspire a desire for more from the other man – not until Matthew gets a promotion.
For years it’s been the unofficial company tradition for any newly promoted employee to have another member of staff act as their “slave” for a week – waiting on them hand and foot and following their every order.
Drew’s more than happy to be Matthew’s slave. Unfortunately, for some reason, Matthew doesn’t seem quite so enthusiastic about the idea – not even when he finds out they come with a free supply of blow jobs.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over fifty BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 17.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authors, intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebooks for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
May sleeping with her head resting on a favorite nip toy, keeping it safe. 🙂