Many thanks to Piper Vaughn for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Giving In (Wanting #2), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Giving In will be released by Less Than Three Press on February 8.
It’s Jonah and Laurie’s first Valentine’s Day. What could be a better way to celebrate than with a little kinky superhero role-play? According to Laurie, pretty much anything. Bummed, but unwilling to pressure his boyfriend into something he doesn’t want to do, Jonah resigns himself to celebrating a more traditional Valentine’s Day. But Jonah isn’t the only one who hates to see his boyfriend unhappy…
- Wanting (Wanting #1) – free read
- More Than Moonlight (Lucky Moon #0.5) (free read), Moonlight Becomes You (Lucky Moon #1), and The Luckiest (Lucky Moon #2) (forthcoming) – with MJ O’Shea
- Zombie Wonderland
- Promise in a Kiss (forthcoming)
- One Small Thing (forthcoming) – with MJ O’Shea
- Complete list
Piper Vaughn wrote her first love story at eleven and never looked back. Since then, sheâ€™s known that writing in some form was exactly what she wanted to do. A reader at the core, Piper loves nothing more than getting lost in a great book â€“ fantasy, young adult, romance, she loves them all (and has a thousand book library to prove it!). She grew up in Chicago, in an ethnically diverse neighborhood, and loves to put faces and characters of every ethnicity in her stories, so her fictional worlds are as colorful as the real one. Above all, she believes that everyone needs a little true love in their lifeâ€¦even if itâ€™s only in a book. You can find out more about Piper at her website, Facebook, Twitter, and joint blog with M.J.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, February 7.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hey! Whatcha doing, Mom?! Can I see?!!” -Mayhem
70 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Giving In (Wanting #2) by Piper Vaughn [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in 😀
Please count me in! I loved Wanting and I really want to read this one.
Thanks Sara Vasco
Count me in! I love the fact your offering so many good books in contests! 🙂
And well, I can’t get enough of cat pics! I take alot of them myself! 😀
Please count me in.
Count me in pretty please with gluten free treats on top!
Thank you for your very generous gift of donating an ebook copy of your upcoming M/M Romance, “Giving In” (Wanting #2). I can’t wait to read about Jonah and Laurieâ€™s 1st Valentineâ€™s Day together & see what kinky things will arise. 😉
I would very appreciate the opportunity to be entered into you giveaway. Thank you.
Take Care & Have a Wonderful Weekend,
PaParanormalFan (Reneeâ€™ S.)
A recent post from PaParanormalFan..Save a Tree, Read a eBook!
Count me in please!
I am entering the contest.
This sounds like another novel for my must have list!
I loved Wanting. Can’t wait to read Giving In. Please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in. Thanks!
Please count me in.
Please enter me! I really look forward to reading this book.
Please count me in! Thanks!
Count me in! I loved Wanting and like to catch up with Jonah and Laurie again
Please count me in! I love Piper!!! And Jonah and Laurie weren’t half bad, either! 🙂
I’m getting confused…am i already in?
Almost missed it! Count me in 🙂
Count me in!
Count me in!
Comments are closed.